Anna's Rainbow Rope - Discontinued Styles
- Quick Description:
- Discontinued handle style & colors. The tip of handle is known to break if slammed hard on concrete.
**Please Note: This handle style was discontinued after we discovered the handle tip is prone to breaking when slammed into concrete. No returns on clearance items. We have since upgraded this handle with a new unbreakable version you can find here.**
The Perfect Kid Rope
A jump rope designed just for kids. Light weight plastic handle with foam grip comfortably fits in little hands. Woven nylon rope with solid inner core will last and last (it won't wear out, even on rough concrete and outdoor surfaces). And unlike PVC or beaded ropes, the cloth rope won't hurt if it hits someone (not that you'd ever expect that to happen on a playground...).
Super easy sizing! Just loosen the screw on the top and size to your desired length.
- 7ft rope better for kids shorter than 4'9'
- 8ft rope best for kids 4'10 to 5'3
Why this rope?
- Only resizable cloth jump rope
- Ball-bearings handles for easy turning
- Ultra durable 8mm woven nylon rope with an inner core.
On Clearance While Limited Supply Lasts