We just wanted to answer some questions about how things are going during this season of COVID-19 and current shutdowns. We remain open and ready to fulfill orders and assist our customers.
We hope and pray this situation resolves soon. Until it does, we understand we have an important role to play in helping adults and kids stay active while gyms and schools are closed and many are forced to isolate at home.
Q: Are orders still shipping out?
A: YES! We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our staff and customers as we continue to make jump ropes and ship orders.
- Order fulfillment: Under normal circumstances we fulfill orders same-day when placed before 11am PST. During this COVID-19 Pandemic we are seeing extremely high order volumes. Please allow 48 hours for order processing. We are doing our best to get orders out as quickly as normal, but social distancing measures + increased order volumes have slowed our processing times.
- Safety: Our warehouse team is taking great care to follow safe and hygienic protocols, while also practicing social distancing. We have also distributed our inventory among many warehouses to accommodate a disruption in one location.
- Shipping: At this time we do not expect any disruption of shipping. We expect shipping times to match our shipping policies as long as USPS and FedEx are operating.
Q: Is there still someone to help me with my questions?
A: YES! As a precautionary measure, the majority of our administrative and customer service teams are working remotely. We are still available Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm PST to answer any customer service questions by phone, email or chat.
We recognize this situation is having a big impact on many of our customers, especially gyms, schools and jump rope teams. We feel a sense of responsibility to serve as we are better positioned than most to weather this storm. Below we’ve put together a list of ways we’re working to help those affected by school and gym shutdowns to stay busy and find some joy in this uncertain time!
Buy Jump Ropes Team
- Support and pricing for schools and gyms: We received an email recently from a gym teacher who was spending his own money to get jump ropes for his kids to take home during a school shut down. It opened our eyes to the potential need in this area. If you are responsible for keeping kids or adults active, please contact our wholesale manager Blake McCormick at email@example.com or (509) 207-1387. We are offering special pricing and rush delivery.
- The Jump Rope Games: This is normally the ramp up season for jump rope teams preparing for summer competitions. We put together an online jump rope competition to help fill the gap: www.jumpropegames.com. Follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date (both can be found at bottom of this site).
- Educational resources: Here are some resources we've been working on to help pass the time, entertain kids and improve your skill with a jump rope: