Design Your Own Jump Rope - Licorice
- Product Notes:
- Easy resizing with snap-lock system. We recommend ordering long and sizing down. Custom items not eligible for returns. See video Shipping: This item is made to order and will add 1-2 days to shipping (calculated at checkout).
- Bulk Pricing:
- Quantity Discounts Available
The "licorice rope" is a durable PVC cord that will not twist and tangle. Used by schools, teams, clubs, and fitness enthusiasts. All ropes are easily adjustable to your specific lengths using our "snap lock" cord ends.
- Core: 5" long made of unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand. Recommended for kids and schools.
- Edge 6.5" long made of unbreakable low-density polyethylene handle. 0.7oz weight / 0.8" diameter at end.
- Edge Flex Flexible 6.5" handle made for a special polypropylene that will "squish" and won't break or bruise your hands during freestyle routines. Lighter and softer than traditional hard plastic handles. 0.7oz weight / 0.8" diameter at end.
- Fit Handle: Good for adults and freestyle. Unbreakable low-density polyethylene 8" handle / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end.
- Fit +: Same as Fit handle with low profile grip tape applied.
This rope is made with a stretch- and kink-resistant PVC cord with a string core. The string increases the durability of the cord, making it less likely to snap or break in cold weather.
- 4mm cord is most popular and recommended for kids and/or speed skipping.
- 5mm cord is slightly heavier and increases wind resistance, making it a slower cord with a "heavier" feel.
- 6mm cord is heavier still for a more robust workout and burn in the arms. Not as good for freestyle movements, but longer lasting with a "heavier" feel.
- Standard length for most adults is 10ft.
- Double dutch lengths typically start at 14ft and go up to 30ft. Standard double dutch length is 14ft.