Design Your Own Jump Rope - Licorice
- Quick Description:
- Please allow 3-5 business days for producing these made-to-order ropes. Custom items not eligible for returns.
Bulk discount rates
|Buy 10 - 24||and get 10% off|
|Buy 25 - 50||and get 20% off|
|Buy 51 or above||and get 30% off|
The "licorice rope" is a durable PVC cord that will not twist and tangle. Used by schools, teams, clubs, and fitness enthusiasts. All ropes are easily adjustable to your specific lengths using our "snap lock" cord ends.
See our detailed sizing guide and sizing chart. In general:
- 4' to 4'9": 7ft ropes
- 4'10" to 5'3": 8ft ropes
- 5'4" to 5'11": 9' ropes
- 6 to 6'6": 10' ropes
- 6'7" and over: 11' ropes
- 5" Short Handles: Unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand. Recommended for kids and schools.
- 6.5" Flex Handle: Indestructible, flexible handle made for a special polypropylene that will "squish" and won't break or bruise your hands during freestyle routines. Lighter and softer than traditional hard plastic handles. 0.7oz weight / 0.8" diameter at end.
- 8" Long handles: Good for adults and freestyle. Unbreakable low-density polyethylene 8" handle (low profile grip tape optional) / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
This rope is made with a stretch- and kink-resistant PVC cord with a string core. The string increases the durability of the cord, making it less likely to snap or break in cold weather.
- 5mm cord is slightly heavier and increases wind resistance, making it a slower cord with a "heavier" feel.
- Standard length for most adults is 10ft.
- Double dutch lengths typically start at 14ft and go up to 30ft. Standard double dutch length is 14ft.