Design Your Own Jump Rope - Licorice
- Product Notes:
- We are temporarily requiring a minimum order of 50 for this product. We are experiencing very large order volumes and are unable to fulfill small orders at this time. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. See video
- Minimum Purchase:
- 50 units
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
- Quantity Discounts Available
The "licorice rope" is a durable PVC cord that will not twist and tangle. Used by schools, teams, clubs, and fitness enthusiasts. All ropes are easily adjustable to your specific lengths using our "snap lock" cord ends.
See our detailed sizing guide and sizing chart. In general:
- 4' to 4'9": 7ft ropes
- 4'10" to 5'3": 8ft ropes
- 5'4" to 5'11": 9' ropes
- 6 to 6'6": 10' ropes
- 6'7" and over: 11' ropes
- 5" Short Handles: Unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand. Recommended for kids and schools.
- 6.5" Flex Handle: Indestructible, flexible handle made for a special polypropylene that will "squish" and won't break or bruise your hands during freestyle routines. Lighter and softer than traditional hard plastic handles. 0.7oz weight / 0.8" diameter at end.
- 8" Long handles: Good for adults and freestyle. Unbreakable low-density polyethylene 8" handle (low profile grip tape optional) / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
This rope is made with a stretch- and kink-resistant PVC cord with a string core. The string increases the durability of the cord, making it less likely to snap or break in cold weather.
- 5mm cord is slightly heavier and increases wind resistance, making it a slower cord with a "heavier" feel.
- Standard length for most adults is 10ft.
- Double dutch lengths typically start at 14ft and go up to 30ft. Standard double dutch length is 14ft.
Money Back GuaranteeWe guarantee our products 100%. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty, we will repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.