Custom Double Dutch Ropes
Frequently bought with:
See our beaded double dutch ropes in action.
(Hot Dog USA Men's Fusion team)
Customize Your Own Double Dutch Rope!
These are the most widely used double dutch jump ropes by competitive teams in the world. Hand beaded in the USA! Double dutch teams are using these ropes at the highest levels of competition. High quality shatter proof beads.
- Each set includes two ropes.
- 5" Short Handles: Unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand.
- 6.5" Flex Handle: Indestructible, flexible handle made for a special polypropylene that will "squish" and won't break or bruise your hands during freestyle routines. Lighter and softer than traditional hard plastic handles. 0.7oz weight / 0.8" diameter at end.
- 8" Long handles: Unbreakable low-density polyethylene 8" handle (low profile grip tape optional) / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
- 2" Beads: 6.5mm Inner Diameter (ID), 8mm Outer Diameter (OD)
- Heavy Beads: 7mm ID, 10mm OD
NOTE: Colors are approximate and are only intended to provide a relative comparison. The dye lots used for our beads do not allow us to guarantee a specific pantone or shade.