Custom Double Dutch Ropes
- Product Notes:
- Sold as a pair. Custom items not eligible for returns. IMPORTANT: Select all 6 bead colors. For 3 color patterns repeat the pattern twice. See video Shipping: This item is made to order. Orders of 10-50 ship in 3 days. 51-100 ship in 4 days. 101 or more ship in 7 days.
|Buy 5 or above||and get 13% off|
For custom requests for logos or designs on the handles, or for very larger orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently bought with:
See our beaded double dutch ropes in action.
(Hot Dog USA Men's Fusion team)
Customize Your Own Double Dutch Rope!
These are the most widely used double dutch jump ropes by competitive teams in the world. Hand beaded in the USA! Double dutch teams are using these ropes at the highest levels of competition. High quality shatter proof beads.
- Each set includes two ropes.
- LENGTH: Standard recommended length for double dutch is 14ft.
- 5" Short Handles: Unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand.
- 6.5" Flex Handle: Indestructible, flexible handle made for a special polypropylene that will "squish" and won't break or bruise your hands during freestyle routines. Lighter and softer than traditional hard plastic handles. 0.7oz weight / 0.8" diameter at end.
- 8" Long handles: Unbreakable low-density polyethylene 8" handle (low profile grip tape optional) / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
- 2" Beads: 6.5mm Inner Diameter (ID), 8mm Outer Diameter (OD)
- Heavy Beads: 7mm ID, 10mm OD (beads are thicker and heavier, increasing resistance when spinning)
NOTE: Colors are approximate and are only intended to provide a relative comparison. The dye lots used for our beads do not allow us to guarantee a specific pantone or shade.