Signature Beaded Rope
- Product Notes:
- Our recommended rope for beginners and those new to jump rope, especially for learning tricks and freestyle jump rope. See video Made in: Hand beaded in Leavenworth, WA Shipping: Ships same day on orders before 11am PST.
|Buy 5 - 25||and get 15% off|
|Buy 26 - 50||and get 25% off|
|Buy 51 - 100||and get 35% off|
|Buy 101 or above||and get 45% off|
For custom requests for logos or designs on the handles, or for very larger orders, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our recommended rope for beginners and those new to jump rope, especially for learning tricks and freestyle jump rope. Enjoy the "tick tick" cadence the beads make when they hit the ground, helping new jumpers develop rhythm.
- Shatterproof beads: High quality shatter proof plastic beads. Hand beaded in the USA! Note that beads will scratch and get scuffed when used on hard surfaces but this does not affect the functionality of the rope and the beads themselves only wear down over a long period of time due to slow erosion.
- 5" Core Handles: Unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand.
- No Kinking: The one disadvantage of PVC ropes is that they will kink and eventually snap. Beaded ropes do not kink and so maintain their rope shape as it moves around your body which again helps with executing tricks as well as making the rope last for the user.
Sizing: See our detailed sizing guide and sizing chart. This rope can be sized down by removing beads and shortening cord. In general:
- We recommend 7' ropes only for students K-1st grade (under 5' 2")
- 8' ropes will work for students and athletes from 5' 3" to 5' 6" tall.
Need something longer? Build your own beaded rope with our beaded rope customzier.
These jump ropes are made by the Amigos, five fantastically joyful developmentally disabled men (Matt, Chris, Eric, Christopher, and Alex). We work in close partnership with the Amigos and the Dwelling Place to make many of our beaded jump ropes. By purchasing these ropes you are helping support these men with meaningful work. They love making jump ropes (see video below)!
Money Back GuaranteeWe guarantee our products 100%. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty, we will repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
1 inch beads