Heavy Muay Thai Rope 2.0
Thick 1.3-pound jump rope for adding heavy resistance to your jump rope workouts.
NEW upgraded handles include dual-ball bearings for smoother spin. This also fixes an issue with the cord rubbing and wearing at the handle.
Why this rope? If you want a quicker cardio workout and a heavier burn in your shoulders and forearms. You will definitely feel the burn using this rope for even short amounts of time.
- 12mm diameter hollow core PVC rope
- Industrial grade 4.75" long dual-ball bearing handles (rope is secured in handle with a metal bolt).
- Dual ball bearings in handles improve spin and eliminate PVC wear at handle.
- 8ft: recommended for heights 5'6" and under
- 9ft: recommended for heights 5'7" - 6'1"
- 10ft: recommended for heights 6'2" and taller
- Quicker cardio workouts
- Build forearm and hand strength
- Engaging should/arm/core/back muscles that don't normally get a workout while jumping rope
- Improving single under and double under strength and endurance in shoulders
Money Back GuaranteeWe guarantee our products 100%. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty, we will repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.