An ideal rope for high intensity and interval workouts that mix speed and freestyle elements. Cable speed rope will go as fast as you want for double/triple unders. Swivel tip ball bearings enable freestyle elements like crossing moves. 6.125" aluminium handle with knurl grip that won't slip when you sweat.
Why is this rope on clearance? Some customers have complained that the swivel head of the rope comes apart to easily. We've tested and these come apart about 10% of the time. We have tested all our remaining stock and removed the faulty ones, but you still might have an issue if you buy this rope. You might not ... but buyer beware. We have deeply discounted to reflect this issue.
- Speed: The dual ball bearing head and speed cable make it fast.
- Freestyle: The 360° swivel tip head* and the thin 6.125" handles give it flexibility for freestyle workouts.
- Handle durability: High-grade aluminium handle.
- Easily adjustable: Comes with 10ft long cable. Adjust using screw/collar system for your height. See our sizing guide.
*The 360° swivel dual ball bearing design of the handle head allows for 360-degree rotation, increasing its rotation power and gives you an extreme flexibility of movement (for integrating freestyle elements into your workout).
- Not an outdoor rope: The PVC coated cable will wear out quickly if used outside on concrete or other abrasive surfaces. We've included an extra cable. Use a jump rope mat if jumping outside.
- Handle Construction: High-grade 6.125-inch aluminium handles with dual ball bearing head and knurl grip that won't slip when you sweat. 1oz weight / .5" diameter (each handle)
- 2x Cables: Includes two 2.4mm PVC coated speed cables.
- Carrying Bag: Includes jump rope carrying bag.
- Spare Parts: Comes with 2x spare screw/collars and cable end covers.
Includes Bag + Spare Cable