Jump Rope Socks
- Quick Description:
- Snug fitting, specially made stretch socks that gently squeeze your leg, improving blood flow in your legs and reducing muscle fatigue while you work out or jump rope.
Bulk discount rates
|Buy 3 or above||and get 25% off|
Perfect for workouts and jumping rope: Provides great circulation in lower leg, while supporting facia, tendons and muscles against the intense stress jumping creates on your feet, ankles and calf muscles. Can also keep your legs from getting tired and achy.
- Compression level: 20-30 mmHg
- Materials: 92% nylon, 8% lycra
- Machine washable
- women’s shoe sizes 6–9
- men’s shoe sizes 5–9
- women’s shoe sizes 10–16
- men’s shoe sizes 10–15
How do they work? The socks put a light pressure on your legs, which has been proven to help the arteries in your legs relax, allowing blood to flow more freely. The veins in your legs also get a boost pushing blood back to your heart.
- Graduated compression: Socks are tighter around your ankle and get looser as they move up your leg.
- High grade stitching provides long-lasting usage. Can be washed many times without losing compression.
- Breathable fabric dries quickly.
- Ant-slip top cuff helps hold the sock securely up on your leg.
Money Back GuaranteeWe guarantee our products 100%. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty, we will repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
Specialty Compression Socks / 20-30 mmHg