Frequently bought with:
Made in Korea. Used exclusively as a speed a double/triple under jump rope. The Korean rope is the rope of choice for some of top speed jumpers in the world. The Korean speed jumpers are phenomenally fast.
- Features 1.6mm diameter coated cable that is much stiffer than the typical 1.6mm competition bare cable.
- NOTE: Cable length is 8'9". Recommended for competitive speed jumpers.
- Features a unique O-ring lock near tip of inside of handle that holds the cable in place and keeps in from sliding through the handle while jumping.
- The Korean jumpers strip the coating off except where the handle rubs on the handle.
- The handle uses a single ball bearing system that is simple and fast.
- The plastic handle grip fits the hand nicely as there is a place for each finger to rest in.