Make Your Own Jump Rope Kit - Set of 5
- Product Notes:
- Everything you need to make 5 of your own beaded jump ropes. Please allow 3-5 business days to produce these made-to-order kits. See video
This set comes with everything you need to make your own beaded jump rope! High quality unbreakable handles and beads (choose you favorite colors).
- Five 9ft cords (long enough for a jumper up to 6' tall)
- 10 jump rope handles
- 10 washers
- Approximately 450 1" beads or 225 2" beads for making five 9' or smaller jump ropes. (It takes about 90 1" beads or 45 2" beads to make one 9' rope.)
A great activity for kids, and a fun way to get them involved in jump rope!
- 5" Short Handles: Unbreakable low-density polyethylene contoured to fit your hand. Recommended for kids and schools.
- 6.5" Flex Handle: Indestructible, flexible handle made for a special polypropylene that will "squish" and won't break or bruise your hands during freestyle routines. Lighter and softer than traditional hard plastic handles. 0.7oz weight / 0.8" diameter at end.
- 8" Long handles: Good for adults and freestyle. Unbreakable low-density polyethylene 8" handle (low profile grip tape optional) / 1oz weight (each handle) / .9" diameter at end
1" beads are recommended for freestyle jumping. 2" beads are recommended for regular recreational jumping. 2" heavy beads are recommended for fitness jumping.
- 1" & 2" Beads: 6.5mm Inner Diameter (ID), 8mm Outer Diameter (OD)
- Heavy Beads: 7mm ID, 10mm OD
*NOTE: Colors are approximate and are only intended to provide a relative comparison. The dye lots used for our beads do not allow us to guarantee a specific pantone or shade.
Everything You Need to Make 5 Beaded Ropes