- Product Notes:
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY, not in pairs. Ultra light 0.6oz plastic polymer handles for building your own speed ropes. Shipping: Ships same day on orders before 11am PST.
|Buy 5 or above||and pay only ¥25.52 each|
For custom requests for logos or designs on the handles, or for very larger orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upgraded plastic polymer jump rope handle for building or customizing your own speed jump rope. Handles utilize a free spinning plastic dowel to achieve speed (not ball bearings).
Handle Upgrade: The 3.0 handles on this rope are the most recent design upgrade in the EliteSRS Speed Rope series. With these handles we have reduced handle weight, streamlined the handle profile, added a new dowel for a smoother spin and added dimples to the grips to help keep the handles from slipping when you sweat.
- Handle weight: 0.6oz / each
- Length: 5.35"
- Diameter at widest part: 0.87"
- Plastic dowel (no ball bearings used)
- Handles accept cable thicknesses up to 3.3mm
This handle is used in the Spark speed ropes.